Saturday, March 15, 2008

Super Smash Brothers Braaaaaaaaaaaawl!



Live under a rock? On the moon? Then this post might tell you something you don't already know. I've been caught by the Super Smash Brothers Brawl frenzy that is currently sweeping the planet (radiation currently leaving Earth and effecting outer space at the speed of light).

Super Smash Brothers Brawl is another one of those legendary titles that isn't just a game, but a powerful cultural force that changes the world. Almost everyone I know has played the game in the last week, and it's sure to be a hit at parties for the next few months (to say the least). So get the hell out of here Guitar Hero (just kidding, we still think you're okay).

Even right now, I am looking over at my Wii with the urge to just drop everything else and play SSBB for 12 hours. So, to sum it up: several different vs. modes, online play, 10 hour+ single player campaign, 35 characters, tons of stages, trophies, stickers, a custom stage maker, gigantic soundtrack, Sonic, Snake, Pit, Meta Knight, King Dedede, Lucas, game demos, and more.

Pixel art by Abysswolf.

1 comment:

Benjamin Fennell said...

Several of my friends already have it, but since none of 'em are around here, I haven't had a chance to play Brawl yet. I'm hoping to snag both it and Mario Kart within this year. Back when everyone was raving about Brawl that weekend a week and a half ago when it first hit, I went and picked up Dewy's Adventure, haha. Great game, though. And I'm planning on snagging Opoona next week.